Clinical Behavior Analysis and Functional Contextualism in Context
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect? Our Company collects the following data.
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc. provided if you checkout for a product. This information is not used to contact you and does not sign you up for our email list unless you indicate interest in joining our mailing list during checkout.)
How do we collect your data? You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Analytics
• Mailchimp Analytics
Google and Facebook provide general analytics on viewing behavior. Facebook provides information about whether you ‘like’ or otherwise engage with our ads. Mailchimp is our mailing list software. Analytics are only provided on individuals who sign-up for the mailing list.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account. • Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (if you join our mailing list).
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
We do not currently have partners we share data with; should we ad any we would notify our users before sharing their data and allow them to withdraw consent.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company uses Pressable, WooCommerce, Stripe, Paypal, and a number of other reputable systems that interact with your data. Our Company will keep your data for the period which you have an active account with us and/or until you request your data be erased from our systems.
Once data is requested to be erased we will erase all data from our systems.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 316-202-9102
Or write to us:
1333 W. McDermott Ste 150
Allen, Texas 75013
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 316-202-9102
Or write to us at: 1333 W. McDermott Ste 150, Allen, Texas, 75013
How to contact the appropriate authority
We only process data for core business purposes and thus are exempt from the UK’s Information Commission’s fees. If you have further questions about your information please contact us at: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions are noted with, and on, each product you purchase at the point of sale.