Showing all 4 results
- 5 Things to Know Before Starting a Practice
- What is ‘clinically relevant behavior’: Sign or sample
- The ACT Practitioner’s Perspective on Adolescent Suicidality
- Multi-trait Multi-method Assessment
- The Four-Term Contingency
- The Matrix Viz: A functional assessment of verbal behaving
- A Beginner’s Guide to Clinical Behavior Analysis (CBA) and Related Treatments (ACT, DBT, FAP)
- Finding Clinical Behavior Analysis: Part I
- Notes from CalABA 2022: A field ready for change.
- Defusion, ACT and RFT
- Rule Governance and the use of Values to Facilitate Exposure for OCD
- Function of Instructions in a Therapeutic context
- An ACT Approach to Adolescent Suicide
- Exposure to Privilege
- RFT: Let me show you something beautiful.
- RFT: The Guerilla guide to pro-social change
- You and I: Understanding and measuring high impact Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP)
- Human Attachment: The ‘Why’ of Connection
- Measurement: Why we get no R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- RFT: The Space-time of the Human Universe, Part I
- The Power of Choice
- Relational Frame Theory (RFT)- What’s the big deal?
- What is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy?
- The ACT Matrix: How to Maximize Your Intake Sessions
- Understanding ACT, DBT, and FAP: Similarities and Differences
- The Parthenon on Quicksand
- How to liberate behavioral scientists through entrepreneurship.
- The impact of an Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) intervention on parent behavior towards children with Autism